BlumShapiro offers a range of services to assess your company’s cybersecurity strategy and develop a plan to mitigate risk. If you are unsure where to begin with cybersecurity protection, our cybersecurity check-up can help. This 1-2 day assessment will give you a general overview of where your company needs improvement. Our check-up will examine your technologies, security posture and preparedness to handle a cybersecurity breach from plans to controls to resources.
As part of the Cybersecurity Check-Up we will:
- Interview IT personnel
- Review key IT security domains
- Observe current control designs
- Confirm patch management strategy
- Confirm encryption strategy
- Compare your IT policies against leading best practices
- Identify findings and where gaps may exist
At the end of our Cybersecurity Check-Up we will provide you with a report on our recommendations as well as a gap analysis report.
The risks are too high and the opportunities to be breached are too many to be ignored. To schedule an introductory meeting today to discuss your IT Security needs please contact Jeff Ziplow at 860.561.6815 or email@example.com.