Getting the benefits of expanded use of Project and Portfolio Management best practices is a goal of many organizations.
The first step along the path is to see what improvements will provide the biggest bang for the buck. BlumShapiro offers a Project and Portfolio Management Assessment & Roadmap Model that will get you the answers you need quicker than traditional models.
Our PPM Assessment & Roadmap will help ensure that your organization is poised to recognize maximum value from planned investments in Project Management training, process development and/or enabling tools. BlumShapiro’s PPM Assessment & Roadmap combines the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3®) with a unique Financial Impact Analysis to provide clients with a clear, comprehensive and compelling improvement roadmap for project management success.
BlumShapiro's PPM Assessment & Roadmap:
- Uses interviews and artifact review
- Recommendations are presented to Sr. Management via a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
- Project management maturity is assessed against a complete set of organizational best practices
- Provides a plan for improving organizational project management maturity
- Quick and user friendly approach