BlumShapiro offers our clients an unmatched portfolio of Project Management Training solutions for your business.
Our Project Management workshops are one-day, skills-building sessions designed to provide participants with an in-depth exploration of a single project manager competency, through a combination of instructor lecture and interactive exercises.
Project Management Workshop Topics:
- Active listening and understanding body language
- Building on Strengths for Project Managers
- Conflict Management
- Earned Value & Status Reporting
- Group-based Decision Making
- Group Facilitation
- Leadership Skills
- Portfolio Management
- Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis
- Program Governance
- Project Chartering
- Project Management Awareness for Sponsors/Stakeholders
- Project Management Awareness for Team Members
- Running Effective Meetings
- Team Building
- WBS Development
- Working With Off-Shore Teams
All BlumShapiro project management training instructors are highly experienced practitioners and carry the PMP (Project Management Professional) and MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) certifications.