BlumShapiro offers our clients an unmatched portfolio of Project Management Training solutions for your business.
As one of the leading project management training companies in New England we offer a wide variety of project management seminars and presentations. To complement the multi-day project management courses and 1-day workshops or for staff who are unable to commit more than a couple of hours to project management knowledge/skills development, BlumShapiro offers a wide variety of two-hour Project Management seminars/presentations on relevant project management topics. Whether you are looking for some simple tips or your project management certification, we have options for you.
These sessions will provide attendees with quick and simple tips and time-saving tricks to get more done as project managers.
Sample Project Management Seminar Topics:
- Communications Management
- Cost Management
- Earned Value
- Earned Value Using Microsoft Project 2010/2013
- Establishing a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Human Resource Management
- Microsoft Project 2010/2013 Basic Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft Project 2010/2013 Intermediate Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft Project 2010/2013 Advanced Tips & Tricks
- Procurement Management
- Program Management
- Project Portfolio Management Governance
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Schedule Management
- Scope Management
- What's New in Microsoft Project 2013
- What's New in the PMBOK 5th Edition
All BlumShapiro training instructors are highly experienced practitioners and carry the PMP (Project Management Professional) and MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) certifications.