According to recent research from the PMI whitepaper "The Project Management Office", organizations with a PMO report significantly more projects coming in on time and on budget while meeting intended goals and business intent, compared to those without a PMO.
BlumShapiro’s Project and Portfolio Management Practice provide consulting services to PMOs and department leaders to help them realize maximum value from their investments in people, process and technologies. Our Enterprise Project Delivery consulting and training services help PMOs and Business Units/Departments drive the following results:
- Improved performance of key projects (on-time, on-budget, at high quality)
- More consistent project tracking and reporting to management
- Better resource management (doing more with less)
Ways BlumShapiro's Project Management Office Consulting Services:
- Project Management Training
- Enterprise PPM Software Implementation
- PMO Implementation
- Process and Template Development
Our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Practice is led by prominent thought leaders within the Southern New England project management community. All staff are certified Project Management Professionals (PMP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists (MCTS) in Microsoft Project and leverage years of hands-on professional and instructional experience.