- 09.08.2017 - Equifax Data Breach Potentially Impacting 143 Million Consumers
Among the headlines hitting news outlets this morning was an announcement that Equifax, one of the three major credit reporting agencies, announced a massive data breach that could potentially impact up to 143 million consumers. BlumShapiro cares deeply about our clients, their employees and their customers, so we would like to keep awareness about this incident and its potentially widespread impact top of mind as we head into the weekend.
- 04.20.2017 - BlumShapiro Consulting Partners with CPM Leader Adaptive Insights
BlumShapiro Consulting has announced a partnership with Adaptive Insights, the market leader in cloud-based budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- 03.01.2017 - Director Brian Berry Featured in Hartford Business Journal
BlumShapiro Consulting Director, Brian Berry, was recently featured in the Hartford Business Journal with his article "Do Not Fear the Oncoming Era of Driverless Vehicles."
- 01.30.2017 - Noah Ullman Discusses Digital Transformation with WTIC
The 4th Industrial Revolution is upon us and our world is about to face some dramatic change. What does your organization need to do to be prepared for these changes in technology? In Noah Ullman's interview with Ray Dunaway, he discusses the topic of digital transformation and the importance of investing in new technologies.
- 01.03.2017 - Partner Jeff Ziplow Discusses Cybersecurity on Fox 61's The Real Story
BlumShapiro Consulting Partner, Jeff Ziplow, was recently featured on Fox 61's The Real Story to discuss the latest issues around cybersecurity. Watch his interview today.