Our Strategic Planning Jump-Start is an intensive planning program intended to help organizations develop a high-level strategic plan. It employs BlumShapiro’s Strategic Planning Methodology that leads a client’s planning team in the creation of a solid strategic plan, comprised of:
- Strategic Vision
- Long-range Objectives
- Short-term Business Goals
- 1st-Cut Project Plans
- Prioritized Project Execution Timeline
Unlike other planning vehicles that provide canned solutions to client organizations, this program uses information provided by participants to create an actual plan for the enterprise.
Goals of the Program:
- To understand the basic elements of, and to learn a process for, strategic planning;
- To "jump-start" the strategic planning process within a client organization;
- To establish a high-level strategic plan for the enterprise.
The program consists of three major elements:
Pre-Workshop Baseline Survey: Helps our clients gather and evaluate the right information about their organization’s current state.
Workshop: Helps our clients to determine the actions needed to bridge the gaps between their organization’s current state and where they want to bring the organization in the future, which culminates in the creation of an Executive Checklist Action Plan.
- Post-Workshop Recommendation: Helps our clients to fine-tune the projects and programs that were identified and developed for their organization’s plan.
The Strategic Planning Jump-Start provides organizations with the facilitation and consulting support they need to build and maintain a solid Strategic Plan. For help during plan execution, BlumShapiro management consulting also offers on-site services, including project advisory, team facilitation and ongoing plan reviews.
Please contact us today to learn more about our Strategic Planning Jump-Start.