Our consultants have developed a battle-tested implementation methodology that focuses on the following areas: define, build, model, deploy and on-going support.
We adhere to this methodology to streamline any of our system implementations. Spanning all phases of this methodology is the training element of the engagement. We don’t wait until the system is up and running to start training. We’re take a hands-on approach and show you how the system will handle your business needs during each phase, which is enhanced during the formal training provided prior to go-live.
During our implementations, we focus on 4 key areas in each step of our proven methodology: people, process, technology and training. Below are the key items we focus on for each area of the methodology:
Phase 1: Define
- Project begins with a kick-off meeting charting the course for the project
- A project plan is created establishing roles, responsibilities, tasks and timing of deliverables
- Business analysis meetings are held to understand and capture functional requirements
- Functional requirements are translated into a solution definition to be implemented
- Data is collected and populated by the client into templates for upload
Phase 2: Build
- Production environment is created for client
- The defined solution is set up and configured
- Finalized data templates are uploaded
Phase 3: Model
- Client tests the configured solution to confirm the system is working as designed and gain hands-on experience
- Changes are documented and applied to the production environment
Phase 4: Deploy
- Production environment is live and ready for use by the client to process transactions
- Post-live data templates such as GL balances, open bills/invoices, etc. are populated by the client and uploaded
Please contact us today to learn more about our System & Process Implementation services.