As a business owner it’s critical that you effectively align the right people, the right processes and the right technology in order to achieve your strategic goals. BlumShapiro Consulting’s Accounting Outsourcing group can help you meet these strategic goals.
If you find that having the right people is a challenge or perhaps you’re not quite ready for a full time C-Level person but need that level of guidance, our group can be your “back office.” We can provide assistance from the day-to-day transactional level, to controllership or even CFO oversight. With experience at all levels within an organization, BlumShapiro Consulting can make a business strategy or tactical decision become an operational reality through a proven delivery approach.
Our accounting outsourcing services are as follows:
- Outsourced Back Office Accounting and Finance
- Tax Compliance
- Fractional CFO/Controller
- Bookkeeping Services
- QuickBooks Services
- Non-Profit Outsourced Accounting
- Finance Process Improvement and CFO Advisory
- Business Enterprise Review Assessment
By outsourcing your non-core business functions, such as bookkeeping and accounting to BlumShapiro, you can free up your internal resources, focus on your essential business operations and be more productive.
- Focus your efforts on your core business activities
- Improve the quality of your accounting and bookkeeping function
- Receive timely financial management reports
- Gain access to a broad range of knowledge and expertise
- Work with a dedicated and professional team
- Benefit from our deep QuickBooks and Sage Intacct expertise
- Avoid the need to hire and supervise in-house accounting staff
- Maintain consistency regardless of employee turnover
- Reduce the cost of salary, fringe benefits, recruiting and training